School is not all about friends, and parties. Kids have a lot of educational activities.
- Pressure to perform academically and obtain college admission can be stressful and make your teenager moody.
- Juggling school work, extra-curricular activities (must for college admissions) and chores at home can be tiring.
- Distractions at school can result in poor academic performance, which will add to the pressure.
- Support your kid’s aspirations for college education as what they need is the encouragement to do well.
- You could cut down their household chores to enable them to focus on their school projects when needed.
- Nutrition and exercise can help them get the strength and endurance they need to get through the hectic high school period.
- If you feel your child is getting overwhelmed with his daily activities, cut down on a few tasks because adolescents still don’t have the lung capacity of an adult and get tired sooner than a grown-up person.
Please send us your view of this problem.
Oliver & Kim