Young boys start to develop muscles, grow tall and have a coarser, manly voice. In addition to that, they are moody and vulnerable and can let others get under their skin.
Adolescent boys can get into fights at school.
- Worse, they could start bullying others, which is a major problem that adolescent boys and girls have to deal with.
- Boys may fall into bad company and be drawn to acts of violence, vandalism, and aggression. They could be easily swayed to own or use a firearm or a weapon too.
- Impulse acts of violence can lead to serious consequences, including death. According to the WHO report, interpersonal violence causes around 180 adolescent deaths around the world.
- Teenage girls are likely to suffer violence or aggression by a partner.
Children tend to imitate what they see at home. The following remedies for problems of adolescence will help abate aggression, violence and related issues.
- Teach your children to be kind and considerate. Nurturing relationships at home can help them become less aggressive.
- Prevent access to firearms and alcohol early to prevent violence.
- Teach them life skills and the importance of compassion. Lead them by being their model.
- Avoid exposing them to violent stories, games or movies at an age when they cannot differentiate between what is right and wrong.
- Make them try alternative ways, such as going for a run, doing yoga or using a punch bag, for venting out their anger. This way, they understand that it is alright to be angry but how they deal with it makes all the difference.
We need your ideas on this topic!
Thanks for your visit. We would be delighted if we could give you a #greatdiscount when you purchase from www.pickci.org. Code: Familyinmotion