People who pay attention to their fellow human beings show their respect.
- Taking care of yourself means that others people will see you as someone who values themselves enough to devote time to maintaining balance and well-being.
- Eating healthy food, exercising on a regular basis, pampering yourself on occasion, and paying attention to your mental health should be part of your daily routine.
Work on your charisma
- If you’ve met people who are likable, but you couldn’t exactly put your finger on why they were so likable, they probably have a good dose of charisma.
- It involves many of the qualities of emotional intelligence, as well as that magical ability to “light up a room.”
- Anyone can learn to be more charismatic by making some changes to your behavior. Charisma is all about the things that you say and do rather than who you are as a person.
- Your social cues, physical and facial expressions, and how you treat other people are all a part of developing charisma. As you become more confident and authentically accessible, others will see you as more charismatic.
- Developing and improving your personality to be more attractive takes practice.
- This is a process that won’t happen overnight, but as time passes, it will require less and less effort to sculpt your personality into something that feels good to you and that others will want to be around.
- Your personality doesn’t have to be fixed in stone. You have the power to become the best version of yourself by working on these ideas.
Start working on today, and watch how it impacts your own confidence .
Do you work every day on a positive charisma?
Oliver & Kim