It is important to remember that you don’t have to be perfect.
- When you are willing to show your imperfections, you put people at ease. Others will feel like they can open up to you if you are being open with them.
- Most of the time, the negative sentiments that you communicate or imply about yourself bring undue attention to perceived flaws.
- Instead, let go of the small things, and when you are faced with criticism, try to laugh it off. At the end of the day, other people don’t define you, you define yourself.
Know yourself and live according to your possibilities
- People who live with a sense of purpose are attractive because they are able to show their strength and inner poise.
- Focusing on other people’s perceptions of you is a waste of time — time that could better be used on things you want to do in your life.
- Think about the things that bring you joy and what makes you feel content.
Quiet the voice in your head that has you worrying about what other people think.
Do you strive for perfection over and over again?
Oliver & Kim