Who am I to steal their joy because of trivial things such as I don’t want to wash an extra pair of clothes here and there…
- Do I not want my child to be happy laughing and enjoying a meaningful learning rich environment.
- Do I not want them to feel valued and know that their ideas and thoughts are important and meaningful too??
“WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR LIFE? WOULD YOU BE OKAY WITH IT?”
I have always been the person that when someone comes up I ALWAYS tried to get people to see both sides of the situation put yourself in the shoes of the other person how would you feel etc.?? (Just ask my husband I’m sure it drives him nuts)
Well imagine if as an adult you went about your day trying to share ideas that you think are so amazing only to not even be able to get a word it..
- just wait mummy and daddy are talking,
- hang on a minute in just sorting your little sister ,
- hang on a minute I just have to throw dinner on, the washing on so on and so on….