Your Emotional Intelligence
- Overall intelligence has long been believed to be one factor contributing to success in different areas of life, but some experts suggest that emotional intelligence may actually matter even more.
- Emotional intelligence refers to the ability to understand, utilise, and reason with emotions.
- Emotionally intelligent people are able to understand not only their own emotions, but those of others as well.
Some tactics for improving your emotional intelligence include:
- Paying attention to your own emotions. Focus on identifying what you are feeling and what is causing those feelings.
- Managing your emotions. Step back and try to view things with an impartial eye. Avoid bottling up or repressing your feelings, but look for healthy and appropriate ways of dealing with what you are feeling.
- Listening to others. This not only involves hearing what they are saying, but also paying attention to nonverbal signals and body language.
Life 3 you can enjoy in 4 days
Thanks for your visit. We would be delighted if we could give you a #greatdiscount when you purchase from www.pickci.org. Code: Familyinmotion