Find out why you want to be self-employed
- Be your own boss
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work from home
- Control over who you want to work with and who you don’t
- Uncapped earning potential
Not to mention, you get to do the things you enjoy doing and work with those you want to work with. What could be better than that?
While the perks of self-employment are undoubtedly alluring, the truth is that working for yourself has a TON of downsides:
- No benefits package (worth about 30% of your salary)
- You have to run every part of the business (at least at first)
- If you aren’t motivated 24/7, you don’t make any money
- If you don’t succeed at your work, you don’t make any money
- If you don’t figure out how to land clients, you don’t make any money
- If you aren’t better than 50% of your peers, you don’t make much money
It’s definitely not for the faint of heart.
So before we learn how to be self-employed, we need to define your “why”. Why do you want to be self-employed?
Find out more in Part 2 next week. You will be surprised.
We are sure to deal with a very interesting topic
Say your opinion. Motivate us! Your Oliver
Thanks for your visit. We would be delighted if we could give you a #greatdiscount when you purchase from www.pickci.org. Code: Familyinmotion