Did you know what are the harmful effects of mobile phones on children?
The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
The study has shown that children who use mobile phones have a possibility of developing non-malignant tumor in the brain and ear.
3.Effects On The Brain:
Scientists have discovered that just 2 minutes of the phone call can alter the electoral activity of the kid’s brain for up to an hour. The radio waves from the mobile penetrate deep into the brain, not just around the ear. The disturbed brain activity could impair children’s learning ability and other behavioral problems.
Use of cell phones can lead children to engage in inappropriate behaviors. Texting and sending inappropriate pictures is a growing problem with teens. The images go in the wrong hands, giving others access to the private photos.
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child’s brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid’s school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children’s bedroom at night.
What changes have you made in your child’s cell phone usage considering these potential health risks? Please share with us.
Oliver & Kim