New Zealand has some of the most beautiful beaches near and far.
Why not go on a beach hop with your family and see how many beaches you can explore and cover. Or take a special trip to some of New Zealand’s most known spots such as;
- Cathedral Cove: where you can explore the most amazing rock formations by kayak
- 90 Mile Beach: Drive along the beach or enjoy some fun sand dune boarding
- Piha Beach: A popular surf location
- Hot Water Beach: Where you can dig your own Hot Pool (How good does that sound?)
- Mount Maunganui Beach: Explore the beach or take a hike up to the top of the Mount and breathe in the beauty of the Bay.
To name a few...There are soooooo many jaw dropping locations depending on what activities you are after whether it be surfing, kayaking, walking, fishing or swimming New Zealand has you covered.
Comment down below if you have had the pleasure of exploring these lovely NZ beaches, and tell us your favourite holiday locations…