When you get up, you have to move
Exercise is a fantastic way to start the day.
- You start off in a place of power, your blood is flowing, and you feel unstoppable.
- An added bonus is that once you’re done, you’ve already checked something off your to-do list.
- Nothing like starting the day with a celebration!
You don’t have to do a marathon, either.
- Try a 30-minute walk, or a yoga class, a few push ups, or even just get outside and walk around the block.
- You’ll be amazed at how great you feel, and soon you won’t be able to start your day without it.
Please let us know how you can start an active day.
Oliver & Kim